POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Image editor skews colors of rendered image : Image editor skews colors of rendered image Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:10:51 EDT (-0400)
  Image editor skews colors of rendered image
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 13 Apr 2004 21:58:03
Message: <407c9aab@news.povray.org>
I originally posted this as a povray problem in p.n.-u.

Perhaps it's a problem with my image editor.

I rendered an image in povray-- note a torquoise shade to the  blues.   I
then loaded it up in CorelPhotoPaint-- note navy blues. I then loaded up the
image in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer-- torquoise.

Any tips?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'newhouseII 169b.jpg' (78 KB)